We were trying to come up with a creative title for our blog and went through many iterations. But, in the end, we felt like this title pretty much summed it all up...he's our buddy...
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Truck and Car Muffins
This weekend Safta brought Noah a truck/car baking pan, and today we had fun using it to make healthy blueberry muffins.
This is Josh - Jonathan,that is the best picture of you that I have ever seen under the museum blog. Also, Zachary is really starting to resemble Noah in the Nothing but trouble post.
This is Randi - I don't know what happened to my comment but I think you all look so cute and happy!!
1 comment:
This is Josh - Jonathan,that is the best picture of you that I have ever seen under the museum blog. Also, Zachary is really starting to resemble Noah in the Nothing but trouble post.
This is Randi - I don't know what happened to my comment but I think you all look so cute and happy!!
Post a Comment